2017-18 CUSE Fund Award Ceremony
2017-18 S.I. Leadership Workshop
CUSE Fund is managed by the I·CARE Centre for Whole-person Development at CUHK.
CUSE Fund promotes CUHK students and alumni’s care and concern for social issues. It supports students and alumni to lead positive social change and impact through social innovation, in order to improve people’s quality of life. CUSE Fund adopts the strength-based approach, it helps the participants to make use of their own strengths and assets to engage in social entrepreneurship. In addition, it also provides sufficient trainings, workshops, seminars and mentoring service to participants, and helps them to develop and actualize their ideas and plans and learn from the experienced leaders.
Services and activities
- local and overseas internship opportunities to prepare students with actual life experience
- local and overseas field study opportunities to expose students with latest trends and innovations
- mentorship programme to get students connected with experts and experienced practitioners
- training programmes, workshops, seminars and conferences
- incubation service with on-site guidance and support for students to develop ideas
- seed funding for Social Enterprises and Corporate Social Responsibility projects
- promotion and administrative support